Throughout its 90-year history, Ace has been known as the helpful hardware store in thousands of communities across America.
With more than 4,800 hardware stores locally owned and operated across the globe, Ace is the largest hardware cooperative in the industry.
Headquartered in Oak Brook, Ill., Ace and its subsidiaries currently operate 14 distribution centers in the U.S and also have distribution capabilities in Shanghai, China; Panama City, Panama; and Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Its retailers’ stores are located in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and approximately 60 countries.
The following are some recent accolades for Ace:
- In 2013, Ace ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Home Improvement Stores for the Seventh Consecutive Year,” according to J.D. Power and Associates.
- For three consecutive years, BusinessWeek magazine ranked Ace in the top 10 of “Customer Service Champs.”
- For the past 17 consecutive quarters, Corporate Research International (CRI) ranked Ace Hardware number one in the home improvement retail category based on the results of its “Real People Ratings” consumer opinion survey.
- In 2012, Ace Hardware received the 2012 Vehicle Graphics Award from Fleet Owner magazine.
- In 2012, Ace Hardware Corporation was recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in the U.S., according to WorkplaceDynamics, an independent research firm specializing in organizational health that conducts more than 5,000 company surveys each year
- Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500® List consistently rates Ace Hardware as a leading small business opportunity for entrepreneurs and investors.
- In 2011, Ace earned the sixth position on the Franchise Times® Top 200 Franchise Systems List.
For media inquiries, contact the Ace Hardware Media Relations department by calling 630-990-3600.
For customer complaints or questions about specific items, please call the Customer Care Center at 888-827-4223.